Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Of 2012


April...  A very very busy month for me. You know... I am now finishing my final project for my study at OUM. The system development part.. finished already. Just only a minor amendments. The most critical part now is the documentation.

It took me for quite a long time to decide whether want to do it in English or Malay language. Thinking that.. the system developed is for Ministry of Health. So I decided to do it in Malay language. Easier as the users of the system are Malays.

At the same time, I also got final Exam for Malaysian Studies subject. Hmmmm... I really hate this subject. but what to do.... have to take this subject. I felt asleep when trying to study the book. very tough one. I hate history, politic and citizenship matters.

Do wish me luck for a critical month of my study life. Have to go through...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa Ranking