Friday, June 8, 2012

Am I A Blogger?

Am I a blogger? Hmmm.. Not really. Just only I have a blog and posting my story in this blog. A blogger a very subjective word. Being a blogger not as hard as you feel or think. Just simply write down whatever came out in your mind and then publish in your blog. That's it. Anything that is possible to be shared with others although there is nobody visit your blog. At first, you're nobody but sooner or later you will be somebody.

Having your own perspective views... your own thoughts.. your own knowledge... your own experiences. Like an electronic diary but can be shared. These are the precious things in your life. Don't simply forget your ability. Be original. Do not copy and paste other people's property.

And as for me.... just smiling... a blogger is also a career... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa Ranking