Thursday, March 1, 2012

HTML Color Codes


Just simply want to share with you this website http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm. During my study for Web Programming subject, I used to refer HTML Color Codes at this website. A very helpful website that consist of many HTML color codes to choose from. For me.. a very complete one as compared to other websites. This website is on top of the google search engine which means there are so many people visit this website all the time. Pretty amazing...

These codes are very useful for designing website or blog. It gives a good mood for the visitors and also to tackle them to come and visit back later on. Changing colors periodically will also bring the cheerful mood to the visitors.

I don't know whether my blog have the good feeling and mood for my visitors. Sooner or later I will try to do it. At the moment, I just use the template provided by Blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa Ranking