Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This Is Me!


Well.... this is me... Just call me Liana. Always smiling... Of course I am a malay and a muslim. Lots of story behind this photo. At that time, I was working at a very prestige chinese company at Kuala Lumpur. The only malay girl in that company. Just imagine.. Everyday I have to face chinese people in the office and get used to mandarin and cantonese language. This was very challenging to me. No malay friends.

But I managed to adapt myself with the chinese environment. Now I knew the chinese preferences, interests and their culture. Don't simply think negative. Be positive. I only worked for almost 2 years before I transferred to Johor Bahru on 2003. At last... the memory still remained in my heart. Those were my hard days working as a software engineer with chinese people as my officemates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa Ranking