Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Application For Google AdSense Has Been Approved

Application For  Google AdSense Has Been Approved

Well... Don't be surprise. My application for Google AdSense has been approved last night. I was so happy. The first and the second time, did not succeed. Almost lost hope that time. But I tried again for the third time, and finally being approved by Google AdSense.

You may see running live ads in this blog. I will get earning after this. This will raise my spirit to keep blogging and writing posts. At the same time I will try to drive traffic to this blog.. A lot of things need to do. But i will do it slowly and steadily. Getting income or earnings from blog feels like heaven.




I would like to say a great thanks to Google AdSense for giving me this great opportunity. Thank you so much.

8 comments:

  1. all the best for your AdSense :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis Mia, is it possible to put Nuffnang ads and Adsense ads in a same blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm not so sure about this... What I knew is that Adsense do not mind if we mix up with other ads. But, Nuffnang, I do not know, maybe not allowed.. I guess.

      Better check with other blogger.

      Delete
  3. yes , only 100% english blog will be approved. mine also had been rejected hehehe..very2 good effort sis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Alexa Ranking